Definition of Cookies
Cookies are text files that can be downloaded to your computer through the website. They have a role as tools for the provision of services by the information society. They allow a website to collect and retrieve information about the preferences, browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information obtained.
Cookies can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered, our suppliers provide the cookies according to the software, platform, app, website, theme, template or page that is designed, and in the future our site may create its own cookies according to our organizational growth.
Likewise, the social networks where they are or may be official profiles of www.joyacorp.com handle cookies indicated in the respective cookie policies of each social network.
Types of cookies
According to industry terms, cookies are generally distinguished according to the entity from which they are sent and the data obtained is processed, so two types can be distinguished:
- • Own Cookies: It is admitted as those that originate from a computer or domain managed by the editor himself to the user’s terminal equipment and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- • Third party cookies: It is understood as those that originate towards the terminal equipment of the user by a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through the cookies.
In the case that cookies are from a computer, website or domain managed by the publisher itself, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they can not be considered as own cookies.
Likewise, there is a classification according to the time they are stored in the browser of the user, client, participant or general public, and can be classified as:
- • Session Cookies: Designed to collect and store data during the user’s session or the time they access a website. They are used to collect information that is kept on a single occasion for the service required (for example, a list of services purchased).
- • Persistent Cookies: The data is kept in the terminal and can be accessed and handled during a period established by the person responsible for the cookie and can go from a few minutes to longer times.
On the other hand, there is another classification of five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained is treated:
- • Technical Cookies: Those that allow navigation through a website, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as observing traffic and data communication, collecting the elements that make up an order, making a request, registration or participation in a project, course, workshop or event, using security elements during navigation or sharing content through social networks.
- • Personalization cookies: They allow the user to access the service with some general features predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as language, the type of browser through which he or she accesses the service, the regional configuration from which he or she accesses the service, etc.
- • Analysis Cookies: They allow the tracking and analysis of the user’s behaviour on the websites they are linked to. The information received through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the web sites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data of use of the service.
- • Advertising Cookies: They allow the management, in the most efficient way, of advertising spaces.
- • Behavioral advertising cookies: They store information on user behavior obtained through the observation of their browsing habits, allowing a specific profile to display advertising in response to it.
The company www.joyacorp.com reserves the use and/or extension of these types of cookies according to technological advances and organizational growth.
Disabling and Deleting Cookies
You have the option to allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by setting the options of the browser installed on your computer. By disabling cookies, some of the services available may no longer be operational. You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer: you can check the respective steps in the help menu of each browser.
In view of this information it is possible to carry out the following actions:
- • Accept cookies: By clicking on the button understood and will not reappear or display the notice when accessing any page of the website during the session.
- • Continue browsing: As noted above we use our own cookies and others from third parties to improve our services if you continue to browse, we believe you accept their use. You can change the settings or obtain more information in the help menu of the respective browser you are using.
This legal document can be modified at any time, being duly updated on this page. The validity of these conditions will depend on its exposure and will be in force until they are modified by other duly published, without any responsibility for www.joyacorp.com for the updates or modifications that are made. By virtue of which, www.joyacorp.com reserves the right to modify the present policy to adapt it to new developments, improvements, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, the new policy of cookies will be announced in this page for its applicability.
This agreement is subject to the regulations in force according to the General Regulations of Data Protection in force for the European Union, the Organic Law of Data Protection in force in the United States of America and the regulations of the State of California approved on January 1st, 2020. It is also subject to the regulations in force in the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela, to whose jurisdiction the parties expressly declare to submit and the internal rules and regulations that are issued by the legal management of www.joyacorp.com.
© All Rights Reserved for the exclusive use of www.joyacorp.com
Legal document prepared and authorized by @katiushah